Liaison College Vaughan Campus
Liaison College is the largest career college in Ontario that focuses solely and exclusively on training in the culinary arts, with over 10,000 graduates since it opened its first campus in 1996.
The courses at Liaison College Vaughan campus are designed with the guidance of some of Canada’s top chefs and are reviewed annually to ensure they provide up-to-date training for chefs and cooks. Our diploma programs are approved by the Ministry of Education and we are a member of the OACC.
- The Director of Vaughan campus is Rudy Florio.
- The spacious commercial kitchen can take up to 18 students at one time with it 6 commercial gas ranges as well as a convection oven.
- The dining room holds up to 18 people for lunch when the students put on there Chef of the Day lunches.
- There is plenty of free parking and is conveniently located in the back of the Paradise Banquet Center at Jane and the 407.
We invite you to book an appointment to come in and tour our campus.
This location offers:
- 6 Ministry approved diploma programs
- Recreational cooking classes
- Team building Events
Contact Vaughan Liaison College